Cordyceps supports overall good health, strengthens human resistance to disease, builds strength, endurance and stamina. A high-tech process is used in the culturing and separation of Cordyceps Mycelium for the preparation of this product.
Owed to its scarcity and high price, Cordyceps had always been reserved exclusively for the Emperors indulgence; and until recently, it has been virtually unknown in the Western world.
1. Supports the Immune System:
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Reduces fatigue;
- Promotes vitality, and longevity;
- Protects the body against the damaging effects of radiation and tumour formation;
2. Supports the Respiratory System:
- Helps improve symptoms of asthma and bronchitis;
- Promotes healthy lung function;
3. Supports Kidney Function:
- Promotes healthy kidney function;
- Acts as a kidney tonic;
4. Increases brain performance
5. Ensures normal function of body organs.
The traditional and modern application of Cordyceps includes bronchial asthma, insomnia, anxiety, adrenal hypo function, hypertension, impotence and bacterial infection.Cordyceps has properties similar to ginseng, being used to strengthen and rebuild the body after exhaustion.
Compounds found in Cordyceps are classified as HDP - "Host Defense Potentiators". These compounds include: hemicellulose, polysaccharides, polysaccharide-peptides, nucleosides, triterpeniods, complex starches and other metabolites. Combinations of these compounds are now believed to target the human immune system as well as aid in neuron transmission, metabolism, hormonal balance and nutrient and oxygen transport. They support the development of lymphoid sistem cells and other important body defense responses.
Tests show that there are no traces of hormones or stimulants in these ingredients.
Main Ingredients: Cordyceps Fermented Mycelium Powder